
"What actions are most excellent? To gladden the heart of human beings, to feed the hungry, to help the afflicted, to lighten the sorrow of the sorrowful, and to remove the sufferings of the injured." -Bukhari


“A concern, support and prayer is pure when it is given from the heart to the right person at the right time and at the right place, and when we expect nothing in return”--Bhagvadgita
One of my students asked me whats so specific about this particular expression when millions around the world are doing the same.
I replied " I don't know about those millions. But I know millions of millions including me spent a feeling of sorrow for unknown families collapsing there." Every one wanted to express their support. And a medium is required."
For those these kids unknowingly provided a platform to express. I observed a serenity in the expression. Many have burnt a candle for a press publicity. But here we have two who have done this with limited resources and providing a way for many kids to express there. I found it as a vent for deep feelings in. I found it as a learning for kids there. I found it as a brave act because not many in us come in open to express good even. So all who read this light a candle or offer prayers in church or mosque or temple or your own mind for a while, place a rose or do the thing your heart tells to do for the people in pain. Don't ever say "what is this going to do " Do it. Feel for your self.
For those these kids unknowingly provided a platform to express. I observed a serenity in the expression. Many have burnt a candle for a press publicity. But here we have two who have done this with limited resources and providing a way for many kids to express there. I found it as a vent for deep feelings in. I found it as a learning for kids there. I found it as a brave act because not many in us come in open to express good even. So all who read this light a candle or offer prayers in church or mosque or temple or your own mind for a while, place a rose or do the thing your heart tells to do for the people in pain. Don't ever say "what is this going to do " Do it. Feel for your self.
This act of lighting candles by Manikanta and Shah is their way. Some including me joined them. No words. No fanfare. No press. No ... you can guess. Only silence. Its silence that speaks. Its silence that carries our emotions more strongly than words. Its silence that soothes. Its silence that heals.
Abounds of silence prevails after a great tragedy. share it like manikanta and shah of Andhra University

tragedy of this sort which is unexpected pushes us into deep unknown mental agony.
ReplyDeleterebound japan. understand nature. stop heavy infrastructure across coasts, and
the lesson is
1)Natures anger can never be predicted. be prepared-- any nation, society, community,individual
2)dont create demons which you cannot control.