Friday, December 31, 2010

milestones in rather a courageous journey

Ring out the old, ring in the new,
Ring, happy bells, across the snow:
The year is going, let him go;
Ring out the false, ring in the true
                                   Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Wish you a very happy new year

Long years ago my friend trusted the teaching capability in me and encouraged me with a school. The first steps are rather clumsy. The experiment failed drawing a lot of flak. Years later with renewed spirit Ashram, rose like a phoenix. That day or today the emphasis was/is student and his destiny. Its Ashram or any other school i worked the essence of student realizing his full potential with values, morals and patriotism is utmost priority. The school Or I ( when i taught at other schools) always tried to create the "Howard Roark" phenomenon in every student.
 Am i successful ?  six years after Ashram and 16 years of teaching ( I am 37 now) when I turn back Images run in my mind?.Images of despair.Images of hope. Images of cooperation. Images of courage. Images of hope. Though  Ashram I found life in its fullest form. I saw the bitterness followed by sweetness, despair followed by hope, fear followed by courage, ignorance followed by awakening, dissent followed by cooperation and destruction followed by construction.For many Ashram is realization of ones own self. Ashram gave me the reason to live. and for many a people its inspiration.
I present you some of the images that champion the principle of  Ashram and inspired others:

this is the voice of ashram in 2005 December its first anniversary titled "inspirations".The victory shout is perhaps most inspiring shout as every one thought its all over for ashram but it got back with a bang in 2005

milestones:
more to come:keep watching

1 comment:

  1. happy to see the unpretentious beginnings turn into amazing phenomenon and mastery over teaching - all the best in future endeavors

    ReplyDelete